ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Friday, December 20, 2013
Above are a couple of photos taken by Rodney of the "Slow Poke" Triumph after the accident on 11/19/13. An unlicensed driver turned left in front of me at night and this was the result. I've got a couple of fractured toes and a blood clot in the right leg that I'll be on blood thinners for 6 months. Current plan is to switch to low riders but will have to see what gives and works out with the bike.
Ride safe as its a war zone out there!
Monday, November 18, 2013
Monday, November 11, 2013
Sunday, November 10, 2013
Friday, September 13, 2013
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- Stryper @ the Whisky-a-Go-Go - 11/16/13 - No More ...
- USN Seabees Museum - Port Hueneme, CA
- Seabees Machine Guns - Port Hueneme, CA
- Seabees Mortar Display & Hand Painted Propeller Si...
- Seabeas Navy Combat Demolition Sign
- Seabees Battalion Plaques
- Seabees Painted Keg - 1943
- Seabees Hauler
- Seabees Chicago Typewriter
- WWII USN Deck Jacket & Watch Cap - Seabees Style
- 1918 Columbia Calls Poster
- Jack's 45 HD
- Slow Changes
- Anaheim Public Works Chevy Panel Truck
- 1948 USN Seabees Recruitment Poster
- ► November (15)
- ► 2012 (96)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
Thanks to Guy at Greasy Kulture for turning me onto this book by Bill Ray called "Hells Angels of Berdoo '65- Inside th...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
Both of these photos came from a late 60s Men's Magazine article on the Hells Angels.
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...