ATR - At-The-Risers
Freedom Machinery & Accessories / Chopped Out
Hell on Wheels MC
Petersen Automotive Museum
Small City Cycles
The Speed Age Blog!
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Mark Drews' 1939 HD "Night Owl" Flathead Street Chopper Feature
Here's another amazing creation by Mark Drews which graced the pages of the May 2012 issue of Street Chopper Magazine. The hand-polished framed and scooped tanks with '59 Impalaesque scooped wassell fender help make this beauty stand out in the crowd. Check out the article and photos HERE!
- ► 2017 (51)
- ► 2016 (248)
- ► 2015 (121)
- ► 2014 (242)
- ► 2013 (75)
- VINTAGE MOTORCYCLE RACING BLOGSPOT
- SALBA @ Pipeline / Badlands from Santa Cruz Street...
- CHRISTIAN HOSOI - MY LIFE AS A SKATEBOARDER JUNKIE...
- Custom Star Wars Van - 1977
- Old Triumph Tools
- SOLD - Vintage NOS 1950's 1960's STP Hot Rod Motor...
- 7,000 Miles on a Pre-unit Triumph
- 1960's "Chicago Angels" MC Gang / Club Levis "E" V...
- Mark Drews' 1939 HD "Night Owl" Flathead Street Ch...
- Great Stan Dishong Photos
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2011 (327)
- ► 2010 (568)
- ► 2009 (482)
Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites
The craftsmanship and hand painted designs on these leather teens flight relics are super cool. WWII and earlier military jackets, sweats...
This is some pretty handy information from the Lightning Red Wing Book 2!
The knuckle photos arrived in the mail today and I'm sure you'll agree they're pretty cool. With the tall apes, flan...
This knucklehead is absolutely flawless winner. Check out Jason's spectacular creation at Street Chopper HERE !
It's safe to say I'm a huge fan of WWII USN deck jackets. Though they're not very practical for wear unless its very cold out ...