FOR SALE

FOR SALE
NOSTALGIA-ON-WHEELS ON EBAY

.

.
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe (on Etsy) - Check it out!

Monday, May 7, 2012

SOLD - Original 1966 Dave Mann / Ed Roth "Blackboard Cafe" BikerPoster Print













SOLD is my other copy of Dave Mann's "Blackboard Cafe" 1966 original poster print as sold through Ed Roth in his Choppers Magazine during the mid to late 1960s..  Second only to "Hollywood Run" this is my next favorite Mann / Roth poster.  I just found a more pristine copy so I'm putting this one up for sale.  As you can see from the first photo the print still looks nice framed and matted (print only, no frame for sale).  The print has some taped tears, pin holes, and minor water damage but has a great patina and would like great on your wall at home or in your shop.  Email me at pureheavensmetal@yahoo.com if interested.  I will ship anywhere in the world.  Thanks, Stretch!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites

Nostalgia's Audience as of September 7, 2009 @ 11:00AM PST

free counters