FOR SALE

FOR SALE
NOSTALGIA-ON-WHEELS ON EBAY

.

.
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe (on Etsy) - Check it out!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wanted: Pair of MCA or Wassell Float Bowl Extensions for Amal 389 / 689 Carbs



If anybody has a nice set of Wassell or MCA float bowl extensions they would be willing to sell I'm in market for some as this variety utilizes stock carberator gaskets and I believe will seal better than the Webco ones I currently have. I really like how the Webco's look but I don't think the seating design is as great. Please contact me at pureheavensmetal@yahoo.com if you can help. Thanks, Stretch!

1 comment:

Stuman714 in Indy said...

You might try putting a post on both www.flattrack.com as well as www.triumphflattrack.com. Both sites are FULL of Triumph guys from back in the day, and I would be surprised if you DIDN'T get hooked up. Good luck!
Great stuff on here, man. I dig the old school being an ole f..ker myself. Take care!

Blog Archive

Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites

Nostalgia's Audience as of September 7, 2009 @ 11:00AM PST

free counters