FOR SALE

FOR SALE
NOSTALGIA-ON-WHEELS ON EBAY

.

.
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe (on Etsy) - Check it out!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Ribbed Fender is Back!




I picked up my fender tonight from Harpoon and I will have to say I am very impressed. I think I originally told him I was looking for pearl white only on the fender and that the tank would have pearl white with candy pink and green. Needless to say he was able to translate this scheme onto the fender. The pink cobbwebbing looks great and I was told he used 40 year old vintage laquer. The striping cleans everything up nicely. Looking at those p-pad holes it would appear the pillion is going to be gianormous but the long white leather Bates pad should fit nicely. If you're wondering what the two holes are for well they will be rubber grommeted and the wiring will run in and under the fender and then up to the lights on the sissybar. The tank is to come in about a months time and I'll post pictures of that as soon as it arrives and after it gets cartooned and lettered. (For paint schemes, color options, pricing, and scheduling contact John "the Harpoon" through the FMA blogsite-see link above)

1 comment:

MUERTE H.C. said...

I have a strange yearning for marshmallow peeps after seeing that...

Blog Archive

Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites

Nostalgia's Audience as of September 7, 2009 @ 11:00AM PST

free counters