FOR SALE

FOR SALE
NOSTALGIA-ON-WHEELS ON EBAY

.

.
Nostalgia on Wheels Shoppe (on Etsy) - Check it out!

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

UnNESSessarily Cool Carb Set-up


I'm pretty sure this is Arlen Ness but if not my mistake. Called the "47-74", it has a custom built chrome-moly frame, engine is a knuck 97 cubes +2 webers , barrels on the knuck are custom with bolt on fins at the lower half. Girder is a custom set up as well. Talk about frisco pegs, those carbs don't allow for much comfort. Ness reminds me of my buddy Dennis' Dad in this pic; I think he'd be into this bike as well! (from an early 70s Chopper related Mag) (thanks Rene for the info and Nads for letting me know the motor is a knucklehead and not a shovelhead)

Blog Archive

Nostalgia's Weekly Favorites

Nostalgia's Audience as of September 7, 2009 @ 11:00AM PST

free counters